What to see in Cina:
- The Great Wall, born in China as Wanli Changcheng, consists of a long series of walls built in today’s China.
- The Forbidden City was the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties. It is located in the center of Beijing, the Chinese capital.
- The Terracotta Army is a collection of statues placed in the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor in Xi’an. It is a symbolic army, intended to serve the first Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang in the afterlife.
- The Temple of Heaven, also known as the Temple of Heaven, is a complex of Taoist cultural buildings located in the southern part of Beijing, in Xuanwu District.
- The Summer Palace or Yiheyuan is a park in Beijing, China. It is dominated by Longevity Hill and the Kunming Lake. It covers an area of 2.9 square kilometers, of which 75% is represented by water.