What to see in Mexico:
- Chapultepec is the mountain that lies to the west of Mexico City, surrounded by a park includes: a wooded area of the lakes, facilities for leisure and historic buildings such as the Castle of Chapultepec.
- Tulum is an important Mayan archaeological complex located in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico.
- The National Museum of Anthropology is the most important museum of Mexico. It is located in the Chapultepec Forest in Mexico City.
- Chapultepec Castle is a castle located on the mountain of Chapultepec in the middle by a park, located in Mexico at a height of 2,325 meters above sea level City.
- The Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City is the opera theater and the most important concert hall in Mexico. Inside are murals by José Clemente Orozco, Diego Rivera and David Alfaro Siqueiros.
- The Great Pyramid was the main temple of Tenochtitlan, the Aztec capital of the empire. In 1337 began the construction of the temple, which over time was extended several times and rebuilt.